These Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) govern the service of your product by Hedmon Tech Trading LLC.
Placing an Order
Placing an order can be done from the Hedmon Tech Trading LLC website. Please ensure that your personal data is correct and updated. Hedmon Tech Trading LLC suggests the Customer to proof-read his/her form several times before validating an order. Hedmon Tech Trading LLC is neither responsible for sending e-mails to the wrong e-mail address nor for sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form is incorrectly filled-out.
Pre-order is a service that lets you order a product before the official launch date.
Delivery: We aim to deliver pre-ordered products on the official launch date, provided that we have received and processed your payment. This is not always possible due to availability at our warehouse. Delivery charges may apply to all pre-orders unless otherwise stated. Standard Delivery timelines will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available. We reserve the right to cancel any order for reason that we may or may not disclose. Delivery date for the pre-ordered items may change without any prior notice or confirmation.
Payment: Payment must be made in advance to confirm your preorder. If for any reason you would like to cancel your order before shipment you must do so before your order has been dispatched. Please check your order status on the website.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 2-3 days, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Hedmon Tech Trading LLC does not guarantee same day-shipping.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Hedmon Tech Trading LLC reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Hedmon Tech Trading LLC reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
Hedmon Tech Trading LLC will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to your Hedmon Tech Trading LLC ID once your order has processed or changed status. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our Web site.
You may request to cancel your order as long as the order is not dispatched. Please check your order status on the website.
All orders placed via our website are subject to availability of stock. In the unlikely event that you place an order for goods that are out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible. Your order will be cancelled immediately and you will be refunded in full.
Return, Exchange and Warranty
At Hedmon Tech Trading LLC your satisfaction is a guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will take back sold items within 7 days from the date of purchase for either exchange or refund subject to the following terms and conditions.
- For any claim the original invoice should be submitted.
Back -up Data
- You as the customer must backup data (apps, photographs, contact numbers, files etc.) on your device before dispatching to us. We take every care to preserve customers’ data but cannot guarantee data will be on the device on return to customer. We request that any keypad password or pin locks are removed or provided to us so that a test of the repair can be carried out. In the event that this is not provided a software restore of the device may be made resulting in the loss of data, if a restore is not possible we cannot provide a test of the repair carried out.
Customer’s Rights and Responsibilities
- You agree and understand that it is necessary for Hedmon Tech Trading LLC to collect, process and use your personal information in order to perform service under these T&Cs.
- Repairs are carried out at the owner’s risk and Hedmon Tech Trading LLC cannot be liable for any underlying faults that manifest itself as a result of a repair being carried out, all faults on the item must be made clear before repair commences as we will not be held responsible for item faults we are not told about at the time of booking in the repair.
- Removed parts and Damage parts will not be given to the customer as per the law, which will be harmful for the children.
- Not claiming your product and paying all the charges within (60) days after being notified, will result in disposing your product in accordance with applicable law.
- The warranty tendered hereunder, on the product(s) sold under this invoice has been provided exclusively by their respective manufacturer and are limited to UAE for one year from the date of purchase except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s). In order to claim the warrantee products have to be registered online with manufacturer website after the purchase.
- Primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the brand owner/supplier and Hedmon Tech Trading LLC is a facilitator only.
- These T&Cs are governed by the laws of United Arab of Emirates, any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai.
- Hedmon Tech Trading LLC will return/exchange/refund only when the customer returns the items in original condition along with the original packing within 7 calendar days from the day of purchase.
- Refunds of online payment are processed through the online payment channel CCAvenue and as per CCAvenue policy, the refund will reflect in the customer’s account within 30 working days.
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the www.mobileaid.ae website (the “Service”) operated by Hedmon Tech Trading LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Hedmon Tech Trading LLC.
Hedmon Tech Trading LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Hedmon Tech Trading LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of Hedmon Tech Trading LLC or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Hedmon Tech Trading LLC. Adventure HQ and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last update: December 19, 2018