12.3” touchscreen display
- Write and draw naturally on screen with Surface Pen*
- Automatically adjusts to lighting conditions
- Faster multitasking and improved graphics, with up to 16GB RAM
- Multitask across Microsoft 3655 apps and multiple tabs
Your laptop, your way
- Ultra-slim and light, starting at just 1.70 pounds2
- Transforms from tablet to laptop with built-in Kickstand and removable Type Cover
- Now with both USB-C® and USB-A
- Connect to multiple displays, docking stations, and more
- Charge your phone and accessories
Weighing just 1.70 pounds and measuring just 0.33″ thin, the Surface Pro 7 features a magnesium design with hidden perimeter venting.
This Surface Pro 7 features a 12.3″ PixelSense display with a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution (267 ppi) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display also supports 10-point touch, so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro.
This Surface having the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 -1065G7 Quad-Core processor and It has integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics.
The Surface Pro 7 has a micro SDXC card slot, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0, a 5MP front-facing camera with Windows Hello face authentication sign-in, an 8MP rear-facing camera with Full HD 1080p video recording and autofocus, and dual integrated microphones for Cortana, Microsoft’s intelligent assistant. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Dolby audio.
The Microsoft 12.3″ Multi-Touch Surface Pro 7 combines the portability of a tablet with the performance of a laptop, thanks to its 10th Gen Intel Core processor, Wi-Fi 6 (802.1ax) connectivity, and the USB Type-C port.
The Exterior on this device is Casing: Signature unibody magnesium design with hidden perimeter venting, Color: Matte Black.